demon of the road Index du Forum

demon of the road Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Subtitlesthe-85th-annual-academy-awardsenglish

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    demon of the road Index du Forum -> L'alliance -> Guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fredeodela
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Subtitlesthe-85th-annual-academy-awardsenglish Répondre en citant

Subtitlesthe-85th-annual-academy-awardsenglish > bit.ly/1U5eH08

Of,,,course,,,,I,,,would've,,,loved,,,it,,,if,,,they,,,won,,,,especially,,,Nolte,,,who's,,,yet,,,to,,,win,,,this,,,magnificent,,,honorFederated,,States,,o6.9IMDB,,,N/A%Rotten,,,Tomatoes,,,UPLOAD,,,SUBTITLESAll,,,subtitlesupvote0downvoteBrazilian,,,Portuguese,,,subtitle,,,The,,,84th,,,Annual,,,Academy,,,Awardsdownloadupvote1downvoteEnglish,,,subtitle,,,The,,,84th,,,Annual,,,Academy,,,Awardsdownloadupvote0downvoteIndonesian,,,subtitle,,,The,,,84th,,,Annual,,,Academy,,,Awardsdownload,,,REVIEWS:My,,,Awards,,,For,,,The,,,84th,,,Annual,,,Academy,,,Awards,,,!The,,,Most,,,Truthful,,,:,,,(Chris,,,Rock)'s,,,wordIt,,,made,,,me,,,sad,,,for,,,all,,,the,,,musicals,,,he,,,didn't,,,make,,,for,,,all,,,of,,,those,,,years,,,!,,,The,,,Worst,,,:,,,(Billy,,,Crystal)'s,,,botoxed,,,face,,,,the,,,little,,,hair,,,piece,,,(which,,,I,,,think,,,he,,,puts,,,it),,,,and,,,the,,,way,,,he,,,has,,,to,,,smile,,,after,,,almost,,,every,,,single,,,joke,,,he,,,throws;,,,it,,,assures,,,that,,,he,,,isn't,,,cocky,,,,but,,,nervousThis,,,year,,,there,,,were,,,only,,,2,,,nominees,,,but,,,they,,,didn't,,,let,,,anyone,,,perform,,,them,,,on,,,stage,,,,which,,,was,,,a,,,great,,,move,,,in,,,my,,,opinion!,,,Another,,,thing,,,that,,,gave,,,the,,,show,,,lots,,,of,,,pace,,,was,,,the,,,order,,,in,,,which,,,the,,,awards,,,were,,,being,,,handed,,,outit,was,a,year,with,many,great,movies,,of,which,none,stood,really,out,as,anything,brilliant,,in,my,opinionOverall,,,it,,,wasn't,,,the,,,best,,,Oscars,,,,yet,,,not,,,the,,,worst,,,it,,,was,,,good,,,seeing,,,Billy,,,back,,,and,,,I'm,,,glad,,,the,,,class,,,act,,,veterans,,,like,,,Streep,,,and,,,Plummer,,,came,,,away,,,with,,,winsThis,,,must,,,be,,,the,,,first,,,time,,,that,,,the,,,"In,,,Memoriam",,,montage,,,has,,,ever,,,shown,,,a,,,computer,,,CEO,,,(by,,,whom,,,I,,,mean,,,Steve,,,Jobs).show,,,full,,,movie,,,reviewsource8/10An,,,Event,,,To,,,Remember!I've,,,been,,,a,,,Film-Buff,,,since,,,in-time,,,memorial,,,,like,,,literally!,,,Watching,,,the,,,GREATEST,,,Movie,,,Event,,,,'The,,,Academy,,,Awards',,,has,,,become,,,a,,,habit,,,,missing,,,it,,,is,,,impossibleBotswanaBrazilBulgariaBurkina,,FasoBurmaBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCayman,,IslandsChadChileChinaColombiaCongoCosta,,RicaCte,,d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech,,RepublicCzechoslovakiaDemocratic,,RepubliA,Special,Mention,to,Cirque,du,SoleilIn,,general,,,very,,good,,spectacleGary,,,Oldman,,,,Demian,,,Bichir,,,&,,,Brad,,,Pitt,,,also,,,delivered,,,splendid,,,performances,,,,but,,,this,,,just,,,wasn't,,,their,,,yearHowever,,in,,the,,best,,actor,,race,,the,,man,,himself,,George,,Clooney,,was,,upset,,losing,,to,,"The,,Artist's",,French,,macho,,man,,the,,talented,,Jean,,Dujardin,,as,,evidenced,,by,,the,,other,,wins,,including,,the,,best,,picture,,win,,"The,,Artist",,proved,,that,,Hollywood,,was,,paying,,tribute,,to,,the,,old,,days,,of,,cinema,,and,,the,,silent,,film,,era,,as,,this,,picture,,was,,the,,first,,silent,,film,,to,,win,,top,,honors,,since,,1929's,,"Wings"Xvid.CD1.srt,,,Turkish,,,subtitle,,,(Trke,,,Altyaz),,,,,,The-85th-oscars-year-2013-eng-1-cd.zip,,,1,,,Download,,,,,,Preview,,,Sync,,,Support,,,us,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,downloading!,,,The,,,subtitles,,,are,,,not,,,in,,,sync,,,with,,,your,,,movie?,,,Synchronize,,,in,,,three,,,easy,,,steps!,,,The,,,85th,,,Academy,,,Awards,,,(2013).HDTV.XviD-PSYEnglish.srt,,,English,,,subtitle,,,(English,,,subtitles),,,,,,2005,,,Academy,,,Award,,,Nominated,,,Short,,,Films,,,4,,,Download,,,,,,Preview,,,Sync,,,Support,,,us,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,downloading!,,,The,,,subtitles,,,are,,,not,,,in,,,sync,,,with,,,your,,,movie?,,,Synchronize,,,in,,,three,,,easy,,,steps!,,,Mikes.new.car.2002.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,English,,,subtitle,,,(English,,,subtitles),,,Boundin.2003.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,English,,,subtitle,,,(English,,,subtitles),,,Jack-jack.attack.2005.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,English,,,subtitle,,,(English,,,subtitles),,,Mater.and.the.ghostlight.2006.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,English,,,subtitle,,,(English,,,subtitles),,,,,,2005,,,Academy,,,Award,,,Nominated,,,Short,,,Films,,,4,,,Download,,,,,,Preview,,,Sync,,,Support,,,us,,,Thank,,,you,,,for,,,downloading!,,,The,,,subtitles,,,are,,,not,,,in,,,sync,,,with,,,your,,,movie?,,,Synchronize,,,in,,,three,,,easy,,,steps!,,,Mikes.new.car.2002.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,Swedish,,,subtitle,,,(Svenska,,,undertexter),,,Boundin.2003.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,Swedish,,,subtitle,,,(Svenska,,,undertexter),,,Jack-jack.attack.2005.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,Swedish,,,subtitle,,,(Svenska,,,undertexter),,,Mater.and.the.ghostlight.2006.dvdrip.xvid.fragment.srt,,,Swedish,,,subtitle,,,(Svenska,,,undertexter),,,,,,WAW,,,,it,,,bombed,,,the,,,dumb,,,reviewers,,,rightly,,,!,,,The,,,Most,,,Smart,,,:,,,The,,,joking,,,speech,,,that,,,the,,,winner,,,of,,,the,,,sound,,,editing,,,award,,,gave,,,"to,,,whoever,,,was,,,born,,,,will,,,be,,,born.",,,,it,,,was,,,a,,,good,,,parody,,,of,,,the,,,Oscar,,,speeches,,,!,,,The,,,Most,,,Outrageous,,,:,,,The,,,kiss,,,of,,,(Billy,,,Crystal),,,and,,,(George,,,Clooney)Also,,,there,,,were,,,no,,,real,,,distractions,,,this,,,yearCentral,,KhmerChaozhouChechenCherokeeCheyenneChineseCornishCorsicanCreeCreekCreoleCreoles,,and,,pidginsCroatianCrowCzechDakotaDanishDariDinkaDioulaDjermaDutchDyulaDzongkhaEast-GreenlandicEastern,,FrisianEgyptian,,(Ancient)EnglishEsperantoEstonianEweFaliaschFaroeseFilipinoFinnishFlemishFonFrenchFrench,,Sign,,LanguageFrisianFulahFurGaelicGalicianGalleganGeorgianGermanGerman,,Sign,,LanguageGreboGreekGreek,,,Ancient,,(toDenmarkDominican,,,RepublicEast,,,GermanyEcuadorEgyptEl,,,SalvadorEquatorial,,,GuineaEstoniaEthiopiaFaroe,,,IslandsFederal,,,Republic,,,oBest,,,Foreign,,,Language,,,Film,,,went,,,to,,,the,,,critical,,,smash,,,A,,,Separation,,,by,,,Asghar,,,FarhadiThis,year,there,was,a,far,better,balance,in,which,the,awards,were,handed,outAmongst,Supporting,Wins:,Christopher,Plummer,Finally,won,an,Oscar,for,his,subdued,&,believable,performance,in,BeginnersChristopher,Plummer,mostly,winning,just,because,of,his,age,,the,way,Meryl,Streep,acted,all,surprised,she,had,won,,while,she,was,the,only,true,100%,lock,for,his,year,,Octavia,Spencer,being,the,only,one,that,received,a,standing,ovation,mostly,because,of,her,ethnicity,and,out,of,so,called,white,guiltThat,,,guy,,,said,,,nothing,,,but,,,the,,,truth;,,,he's,,,silly,,,,and,,,yet,,,he,,,gets,,,millions,,,for,,,just,,,being,,,the,,,silly,,,that,,,he,,,is,,,!,,,The,,,Most,,,Hot,,,:,,,(J-lo),,,is,,,standing,,,,along,,,with,,,(Cameron,,,Diaz),,,,while,,,giving,,,,,,both,,,,,,their,,,backsides,,,to,,,the,,,audience,,,in,,,a,,,swift,,,and,,,improvised,,,gleeful,,,momentAbsolute,,grossAmong,,Acting,,Winners:,,Meryl,,Streep,,won,,her,,long-due,,3rd,,Oscar,,for,,her,,mesmerizing,,turn,,in,,The,,Iron,,LadyAnd,,"My,,wife,,deserves,,a,,Nobel,,prize,,for,,piece,,for,,getting,,to,,save,,me,,everyday,,of,,my,,life.",,said,,by,,(Christopher,,Plummer),,the,,winner,,of,,the,,best,,supporting,,actorBut,,,it's,,,still,,,good,,,to,,,see,,,that,,,they,,,are,,,taking,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,criticism,,,at,,,heart,,,and,,,keep,,,improving/adjusting,,,the,,,showAs,,,for,,,the,,,ceremony,,,itself,,,,I,,,liked,,,Billy,,,Crystal's,,,performance,,,,but,,,I,,,especially,,,liked,,,the,,,scene,,,with,,,the,,,cast,,,members,,,from,,,Christopher,,,Guest's,,,movies,,,(and,,,also,,,Sacha,,,Baron,,,Cohen's,,,prank,,,on,,,the,,,Red,,,Carpet)I,really,enjoyed,watching,it,,mostly,because,there,seemed,to,be,a,good,pace,,all,throughout'The,,84th,,Academy,,Awards',,truly,,rocked!,,Great,,Overall,,Presentation,,,Great,,List,,of,,Winners,,&,,Nominees,,,Great,,Presenters,,,and,,of,,course,,,A,,Charming,,Host.show,,full,,movie,,reviewsource10/10,,privacy,,-,,legal-,,contact,,All,,images,,and,,subtitles,,are,,copyrighted,,to,,their,,respectful,,owners,,unless,,stated,,otherwiseBut,oh,well,,like,I,said,before;,you,can,never,expect,to,feel,completely,satisfied,during,an,3,hour,long,award,ceremony!,8/10,full,movie,reviewsource8/10Billy's,back!,George,is,upset,and,Meryl,the,best,wins,again!,Best,picture,is,a,nod,to,yesteryear."The,84th,Annual,Academy,Awards",was,not,one,of,the,best,shows,yet,,it,was,far,from,the,worstAs,having,funny,guy,Billy,Crystal,back,as,host,improved,the,pace,and,laughs,of,the,showCorrect,subtitlesCommentlog-in,to,post,comments f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 09:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    demon of the road Index du Forum -> L'alliance -> Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange